Wednesday, November 2, 2011

And so it begins...again

I am sitting in my new office at Abiding Presence Lutheran Church in San Antonio.  I am one of two pastors to serve this fine community of faith and haven't a clue as to what I am really doing yet.  HA.  I left a congregation in the country to come to the big city and I have never been so tired.  This is my second call and I am now focused on Stewardship, Evangelism and Worship.  Pastor Dawn Silvius is my team pastor and she is such a blessing to be around.  We have begun a wonderful relationship and I appreciate her wisdom and years of experience.  I am looking forward to the future and what might become.  My family is adjusting, Elisia is in school and Sam has begun a day care program on Tuesday and Thursday.  This is week one for me.  We shall see.  Blessings on all who find this blog.  Please feel free to follow

2 comments: